Saturday, April 29, 2006

Camera

As you know we do not own a digital camera. Our camera actually broke on our trip to China and now we are thinking about buying a digital camera. However, they cost more than our TV and so maybe not. Anyways, I am wondering, what type of digital camera you have and if you like it?

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I have a terrible cold and I have bit off more than I can chew. With the exercise, eating right, two classes, and now I have volunteered to create a data base for the Airman Leadership School. What was I thinking? The weather here is lovely, so we have been playing outside and I have been trying to figure out my homework and this data base and sleeping as much as possible.

I think perhaps that we might get some cherry blossoms next week, the buds are starting to show! Yeah. Just in time as next week is golden week here in Japan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Sony EOS Rebel digital. I had the original one and loved it so when the digital came out I got it. It is awesome. I love the pictures it takes. It is on the higher end of the spectrum so I only recommend getting it if your into taking pictures. If not get one that has a high pixel count. Also I would recommend either a sony or a nikon. We had a JVC and it sucked. Do a little research to find the one you really want. It is worth the investment and you will save so much in film and can take tons of pictures and get rid of the ones that don't come out well with out printing them out first! Technology can be a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

we bought the cheapest nikon cool pix about two years ago. they don't make the same exact one anymore, but the coolpix line is still around, and it's just what we have only better. takes great photos and cost about 150 bux at the time.

oh, and HI haven't been blog reading in forever and I hate it!!(the not reading, that is. you know, the too busy to breathe kinda thing!)

Dixie said...

I have a Canon Ixus30 and I'm pretty happy with it. I imagine now the lowest you can buy in the Ixus line is a 50.

Anyway, since I tend to just take snapshots and nothing where I need to change lenses and I like being able to take a camera wherever I go, I picked the Ixus because it's small and fairly flat and it has the advantage of being either used manually or fully automatic.

laura capello said...

i have a Canon PowerShot A510. i bought it in late july last year, and it cost $250. my inlaws got an-almost-same-one around thanksgiving (better dpi or some kind of lettering thing) for $200.

i LOVE my camera. it took me about two months to REALLY know it inside out and how to get what i wanted out of it, but i think it takes amazing photos.

and in case you're wondering, i don't edit my photos. at all. (okay, maybe i do read-eye touch up, but that's rare).