EDITED TO ADD: The Family Blog Carnival has begun you can read all the wonderful posts by clicking here!
I am going to be participating in the Blog Village Family Blog Carnival and I am inviting you to participate too!
what is Blog Village? I belong to a group called blog village, you see the icon on the sidebar? If you click that icon it takes you to the blog village, where there are currently 250 great blogs listed. I know you already have more blogs than you can read on your blogroll, me too. Blog Village is a list of a wide assortment of blogs, very different than the blogs I discover on my own. Sometimes when there is nothing new to read from my friends and I am killing time it is nice to have this list of great blogs available. If you click the icon you give me a vote, you can vote for me everyday, this makes my blog appear higher on the list. The list resets itself every month. You can go to blog village and read all the blogs there without joining.
If you would like to join Blog Village and have your blog listed click here
what is a family blog carnival? Members and friends of blog village can submit a blog post to the blog carnival, and then we get the chance to read some favorite posts of a wide variety of bloggers. This carnival is about family and all the posts have to be something about family. If you are a member of blog village or if you link to a member of blog village on your blog (like me) you are eligable to enter the carnival. The deadline for entry is tomorrow, sorry for the late notice. You can submit a post written long ago or write something new for the carnival. You don't have to submit something to read all the fun, I will post a link when the carnival is up and running. Basically there will be one long post with all the different blog carnival participants entries listed one after another, along with a link to their blog. A chance to see what else is out there.
If you are interested in particiapting in the blog carnival click here for more information.
I am going to submit my baby elephant post, I know you have all read it 10 times, but it is my favorite.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
2 comments:
What a great post! Thanks so much for doing such a fine job of explaining what our BLOG VILLAGE is all about. I haven't read your baby elephant post, and I'm not going to read it until it's in the Carnival Friday.
We're getting a lot of entries, and Kilroy is busy compiling them all into one big post. I'm getting antsy to see them all, aren't you?
I loved yout post about the baby elephant! It was wonderful!!
Post a Comment