We told Marsha that we would blog for her while she was gone. Yet here it is, late afternoon on Wednesday and we haven't blogged yet. So I just wanted to say, and I am sure that Angel will agree with me that Marsha is a great person. She is an awesome mother, who loves her girls. A terrific wife, who provides for the needs of her husband and for her family. She is an incredible friend. Although I only know her through xanga, I feel as if she would help me out in the time of need. So I am glad that I can count Marsha as one of my friends.
My challenge for you dear xanga readers is to write why you like Marsha, or if you do not really know her, why you like coming and reading her blog. I am sure she will enjoy reading about how we feel about her when she returns from her trip to Disney. So start commenting!
Kim @ xanga.com/wheaties2bk
Follow your heart, it matters the most in the end.
Check out my BLOG!! http://www.xanga.com/wheaties2bk
Check out my BLOG!! http://www.xanga.com/wheaties2bk
2 comments:
Thank you Kim that was very touching. I guess I messed up and gave you the wrong email address. I have another blog that I use as a tester for layout changes and I gave you the email address to post on that blog. Oops. Sorry about the confusion.
No problem, I was wondering why it did not appear. I hope you get some very nice comments. :-)
Post a Comment