I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself this year. I have never been this sick in my life. I am getting better now. Just building up my strength. On top of that I have felt like I have been having a string of bad luck a mile long. Nothing major just a frustrating couple of months. Poor Marsha.
Last night I called my parents to check in and say hello. They told me that my brother's house burned down, and on the way to the hospital to visit his father in law who was hurt in the fire their van was totaled by someone who ran a red light.
My understanding is that they are all battered and bruised but will be OK. I am no longer feeling sorry for myself.
I hope everyone can send your good thoughts and/or prayers to my brother and his family.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
8 comments:
Wow, sometimes it takes something like this to put things into perspective for us. My prayers are with your family. Remember to always count your blessings first. :-)
I'm glad everyone is ok.
How horrible! My thoughts are with you and your family that things look better soon for everyone.
oh my goodness! that's pretty bad. i'm glad they are alright. sending healing thoughts...
and strength to you -- it will get better.
Wow...I am so sorry for your troubles and frustrations. Your poor brother!! I hope this is a turning point of sorts, and things start looking sunshinier soon for you and yours.
So sorry to hear about your illness and this bad news. You just never know what lies ahead in life.
Hey Marsha,Marsha, Marsha!
Anna forwarded your blog to me.You have had some great travels. Let's catch up......Congrats on you marriage, Lily and Mandy looks like you did when you lived next door! Send us your e-mail address. Our regards to your parents....Nana K.(Nancy)
Puts things in perspective, doesn't it. Praying for the best for you and yours.
Post a Comment