Do you remember toe socks from when you were a kid? Those socks with the individual little parts for each toe. The Japanese love those socks. Yesterday we had our dryer fixed. The repair men came into our home, took off their shoes, and were wearing toe socks. It always makes me have to suppress a little giggle to see grown men in toe socks. I have seen work men taking naps on their lunch breaks, with their socked feet hanging out of the window of their truck, toe socks. I have even seen fancy dress black toe socks on Japanese men in restaurants. Toe socks. You knew that we have to take our shoes off upon entering a home or even some restaurants, right?
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
2 comments:
i've seen those but never got any. i can barely handle gloves, let alone doing that to my toes.
hi. my name is laura. i have sensory issues too.
Toe socks were biiiig when I was in the 8th grade (along with double zipper jeans and gouchos) but I hated them. They always made me feel like I had junk between my toes.
Post a Comment