Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Miyaki

We went out to dinner last night to celebrate our four years and thirteen days anniversary of arriving in Japan. We were all sick on the four year anniversary. We went to our favorite restaurant the New Miyaki. Here are a few photos of our night. There are in a random order because blogger hates me today. The fact that it was 4 in the morning when I got up to post these pictures shows that I have a bit of a problem giving up the blogging. They come to pick up the rest of our things this morning, including our computer. I am hoping to find random computers to feed my blogging addiction throughout our journey.

To my friend Patrice, I hope these photos look more Japanese than the snow photos I took on the military base. And to Kim, I do not have anything to tell you, I believe my memory issues are all about stress or old age. And to Laura, I am sorry I didn't get the chance to help you change the header on your blog.































5 comments:

laura capello said...

blogger has been a pain for the past two days.

have a safe trip -- hopefully we'll hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny..old age...sure...LOL! But I can tell you enjoyed your anniversary dinner. Looks like you all had a great time. Hope the rest of the move has not major incidents. Take care!

anne said...

Yes, have a safe trip! Also - these pictures are awesome. They made me smile! Not a bad way to start the day.

patrice said...

OK, I'm starting to see that you are reeally in Japan, not somewhere in North Dakota. Mostly I see how sparkly that little daughter of yours is!! And how you guys all look so happy together. I'm guessing you'll be having major computer withdrawls soon, but your move will probably keep you distracted from the searing pain!
Best of everything Marsha!
Patrice

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Every last one of you. Be safe on your journey "home". We can't wait until you get here, finally. And settled. With a working computer and a few minutes to use it!