Remember last week when I wrote a blog entry about romance. About how I no longer keep track of who does what in my marriage. No longer is there a running tally of who has been nice and who has been selfish. Remember all that?
Today, I am terribly mad at my husband. And today I can remember ever single selfish thing that man has ever done. And today that list feels pretty damn long. Men! Today I am not terribly happy that we only go out to see war movies. While last week it was sweet this week it is annoying me.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
5 comments:
Ah men...*sigh*
men. hmph.
What's the deal with men? Just when you love 'em best they turn around and piss you off beyond belief.
Nothing triggers the memory like a fresh offense.
Ah the joys of being a woman with emotions that vary from one moment to the next. No wonder men can't seem to keep up with us.
Post a Comment