How is the exercise going? Anyone found a 10K in your area? Sorry for the delay in posting this weeks schedule. The complete schedule can be found here.
4 DAYS OF ACTIVITY - 30 MINUTES OF EASY WALKING ON SUNDAY, TUESDAY, AND THURSDAY. SATURDAY AS FOLLOWS: 10 MINUTE WALK, 3 MINUTE JOG, 7 MINUTE WALK, 3 MINUTE JOG, 7 MINUTE WALK.
5 comments:
I didn't do any exercise at all last week. Fearless leader that I am. My dad recommends we all get good running shoes. Anyone else have any advice about finding time to get out there and exercise?
I thought about running and watched my kids run......I'm such a loser!
Just call me a 'mashed potato'. Other than walking Ten to camp (1 mile round trip) 2x's last week, and walking the dog, I have done nothing. And this week, I feel like such a slug, that I can't really get motivated. sigh
I go about 8:30 at night, Bob has to get Jake into bed then so it is a good time for me to get out. Jake insists on dad doing bed time duty. I am going to try the next thing this week. We can always start over for you Marsha!
Angel: you and me both. this week will be better for both of us!
Lynn: That sounds like a pretty good start to me, I feel like a slug too, but this week will be better.
Kimberly: You go girl. I am not going to start over, this week I will have success on the week two agenda. I am looking forward to the run/walk portion.
Post a Comment