Which one is better? Number 1, number 2, or number 3? Any other advice?
(1) 
(2)
(3)
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
4 comments:
I love it! It grabbed my attention. Looks like your learning alot from this class. I am sure your dad appreciates it.
I like it -- but I'd do a couple of things differnt. The color of the S doesn't really pop off the black of the paddle. Also, can he afford 4 or 6-color procesing on everything? I don't like the yellow shadding on the letters, but the yellow is very striking and draws attention to the circle, but not the name brand. The little ball TOTALLY ROCKS!
I like it myself!
Okay now I like 3 the best.
Post a Comment