I have joined Blog Rush, which is the latest and greatest tool to bring real readers to your blog. If you want to join you can give me credit for referring you by clicking this link.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
6 comments:
Sold- I'm in.
I signed up my MVP blog.
Hi Marsha...thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I'm going to check out this BlogRush when I get a moment...it looks pretty interesting.
As for my diet and exercise changes...I found out over the weekend that my blood sugar is really high. I have a dr's appointment, but I'm already making some major changes.
wow wee!!! I love your new blog design!!!!!! It's wicked!!
Thanks for the heads-up to this site. Looks promising!
We are in the same boat...Hope it works!!!
Post a Comment