Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Health

I have decided t re-start the couch potato to 10K in 20 weeks plan this week. If you are unfamiliar with the plan you can read all about it here. This week the goal is to walk for 30 minutes, three times. Here it is Wednesday, I need to get a move on.

My long term goal is to run in a 10K. My short term goal is to get out there and walk three days this week for at least 30 minutes.

What about you? Do you have any long and/or short term fitness/better health goals you would like to share?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think about walking and I watch exercise shows on TV. Does that count? Your goal sounds great and I hope this week goes well!!!

Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

I spent the spring and early summer doing the couch-to-5K program at Cool Running. But once it got hot (and once I was running two miles every other day), I hit a brick wall. I need to figure out what to do to get back on track...

Maybe I'll go walking this week, too. :)

luckyzmom said...

I walk on the treadmill as soon as my husband walks out the door to go to work. I am working myself up from 10 minutes to 30, 1 minute each day.