Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funniest Blog Post I have ever read

While I have nothing useful to contribute to the world of blogging today, I would like to direct you to the funniest post I have ever read. You are welcome.

I am off to have lunch with a new friend. Hope your day is going to be fun too.

4 comments:

Laura said...

hope you have a wonderful lunch.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

You totally made me blush.

Also, there is an ad on your blog that says "All you need is a paddle" and I can't stop giggling at it.

Anonymous said...

DH feels the same way about Neo. Why does he get to decide they all want to wake up? Maybe they're happy right where they are.

I've never seen Wall-e or whatever that movie is, but it was still funny reading about it.

Marshamlow said...

And all you need is a paddle. I came up with that slogan for my dad's pickleball web site. Totally didn't see the humor.