We have arrived in Huntsville. Instead of driving all the way to Virginia and back again we have decided to stay here. I couldn't extend my stay at this hotel so I will be moving down the road tomorrow. Jeff is home all alone, poor guy. Our day in the car was loud. Lily is out of sorts. I guess getting uprooted without notice is hard on a five year old. At least I am only one days drive from home. We are 400 miles north of the gulf of Mexico so I think we are good. My prayers for everyone still on the gulf. Don't know if I will have internet access tomorrow. Thanks for all the kind words.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
8 comments:
Glad to hear you're somewhere safe. We're still in Mobile. I don't know what we should do -- I'll decide tomorrow.
Was thinking about you and your family all day and I'm so glad to know that you're safe.
xoxo
Huntsville is a perfect place to stay. You'll get bad weather there but it won't be like what the coast is getting. Huntsville is a beautiful town, great family town. Stay safe!
Been thinking about you as i watch the news. Please stay safe.
Keep safe. I hope this storm has mercy!
Stay safe, sweetie. You are in my thoughts!
gosh, i'm thinking about you and your family a lot today. hoping you stay safe and that it's not too bad for your neighborhood.
Sounds like you're in a safe place. I'm praying for y'all. I'm sure Jeff is going to be fine.
Post a Comment