Kim and everyone else I know has asked me what I am doing. Now that Lily is in school, what am I doing with my free time. I have a ton of plans. Things I should be doing.
However, currently I am hybernating. And...
Playing Texas Hold "Em at The Zone.com
Watching Men's Beach Volleyball
Eating sugar free chocolate creme pie
Reading my Twitter friends Tweets
Reading blogs
Thinking of things to do.
Tomorrow I am signed up to help at the school, not in Lily's room. Just the school in general. Friday too.
Planning on going to the gym, the store, cleaning the house. Boring. So far I am on a break.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
4 comments:
Sounds fun to me! No need to be too productive :)
I agree with Cassie, enjoy the break!
You've got the WHOLE year to do stuff....enjoy your "free" time you haven't had the last 6-7? years. LOL
Sounds great!
Post a Comment