Lorelei has posted the discussion questions for the July book club here. Feel free to stop by now or whenever you finish the book and join in the discussion. Lorelei has added a book worms r us category to her blog so you can easily find this discussion when you are ready to contribute.
I haven't started it yet, I am a bit scared that it will be an upsetting book and make me cry. But, I am going to go outside my box and read something I wouldn't have picked for myself. That is after all what the book club is about.
I have also added a chat box to the side of my blog. Here you can read or add to the discussion of books you are reading that we as a book club are not reading. Gives you a chance to get recommendations from our fellow book lovers and of course to give recommendations. Maybe when I get a chance I will make a list of the books that have been recommended by our fellow book worms along with their thoughts so we can have a reference to check out whenever we are in the market for a new book. I will have to think about how to do it? For now we have a chat box. Lorelei also has a category on her blog called book reviews where she has reviewed many books and you can always go over there to find her thoughts on many of the books she has read.
Six days until Harry Potter.
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
4 comments:
I never got around to reading this booke either. Sorry. I did buy August's book so I will participate in that one!
TMKD isn't so sad it will make you cry, I don't think. It's "sad" but more in the sense of a mess that as the reader you want to fix for all of them, not so much "sad" like horrible things happening. It was one of the best books I've read in a long time; well worth the read. (If my opinion counts for anything.) ;-)
I am going to read it, you opinion counts very much, thanks for the encouragement.
I'm going to order the book from our local library today!
Post a Comment