Sunday, July 22, 2007

Spuds Gone Wild: Week 1

This weeks exercise plan:


3 DAYS OF ACTIVITY- 30 MINUTES OF EASY WALKING ON SUNDAY, TUESDAY AND FRIDAY.

Leave a comment to tell about your plans for this week. Do you have any tips on what to wear, what to eat, how much to drink, finding time to exercise, finding a cool enough place to exercise...be sure to share your wisdom.

7 comments:

Marshamlow said...

I only managed two days of walking last week, I have no wisdom.

Anonymous said...

I did not start yet. I guess I thought we were starting this week.. OH WELL!~~Angel

Marshamlow said...

Your right Angel, what was I thinking I will change it to week one.

Anonymous said...

So we are doing this huh?
No tips, just get your a$$ moving!:-)

Lynn said...

I missed 30 minutes of walking on Sunday, but can I walk for 30 minutes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday instead? I am such a slug!

Anonymous said...

I walked last night and it lasted for about 5 minutes before the rain and lightning got to be to much. No one told me this would be a dangerous mission! LOL
Will try again tonight.

Anonymous said...

Marsha,

Good luck with your plan. I think
it is great. The most important thing is to wear GOOD shoes. they may cost $50 or more but will be worth it. Your feet will thank you.