Did y'all see Saving Grace last night. I thought it was amazing. Ha, ha I crack myself up, get it - Amazing Grace. Sorry no sleep, still reading...
I have also been watching Fawlty Towers from Netflix and laughing my *ss off. Have you seen it? Funniest show ever made.
What are you watching?
I Think I May Have A Screw Loose
-
I saw my podiatrist yesterday. One part of my foot is still hurting (it's
been almost two months since the surgery). He thinks it may be one of the
screws ...
8 comments:
I'm watching the insides of my eyelids. Oh wait! No, that's what I WANT to be watching.
I just finished last night. But i don't have a small girl to keep mr busy.
I'm not watching anything on TV.
I'm watching General Hospital from my DVR every day when I get home from work. That is about all I have time for but I'm still waiting to finish the last episode of "The Shield". I watched that movie about the story thingy that follows you around well Will Farell that is, it was pretty good.~~Angel
I am watching GH too. Can't believe I am addicted. You should hear Angel and I we sound like it is actually really happening. We are renting the 1st series of Grey's Anatomy. Love it. Bob did not want to watch it, but he is now addicted. We hope to catch up to the 4th series before November. Not sure that will happen because we are only signed up for 2 videos a month from net flix. What to do!?!!!!
4400. love that show.
and "rick & steve: the happiest gay couple in all the world". completely inappropriate and fantastic.
I liked Saving Grace too. I don't have a favorite, can't miss, show right now though. Haven't really had one since Buffy and Angel went off the air.
Finally saw Grace - and WOW! It was everything I'd hoped it be and, well - a whole lot more, if you know what I mean. How much do I love Holly Hunter?
<- T H I S M U C H ->
yeah,it was great tips provided by him to save my money.
Post a Comment