The dear and sweet Lynn from A Tired Mama has given me An Award For The Spirit of Christmas and I am passing this award on to: Shelia, Marion, Luckzmom, Katya, and Natalie. Who have all been very kind to me.
To pick up your award go to Santa's Community Blog: The Spirit of Christmas Award
The award is given to bloggers who have the spirit of Christmas, that is to say that they show kindness toward others. If you know of a blogger who has this type of spirit, why not stop on by Santa's blog and pick up this award and pass it on to one of your blogging buddies.
7 comments:
Congratulations on your award. I was wondering if you are saying that Angel and I are not kind to you in the land of bloggers, since we did not receive this award? Hmmm...something to contemplate!
(You know I am just messing with you, but then perhaps this isn't being very kind...?)
I thought the same thing but at least we are kind enough to leave a comment!
You definitely deserve this award.
I wanted to spread the love around, since you guys know I love you and I have given you both a ton of awards.
Congrats to you and thank you for the honor. I do try to be kind but sometimes I fall short.
Thank you so much, Marsha...this is a wonderful award! How heartwarming it is to be thought of as kind...this is really what it's all about for me.
I'm glad you got recognition...and thank you for mine, as well!
Congratulations Marsha. Your award is very well deserved.
Post a Comment